New StealthView II Digital Night Vision products use a powerful infrared spotlight to produce images with resolution rivaling that of Generation 2 and Generation 3 optics. The view is sharp from edge to edge, and they’re effective in complete darkness and at long distances. As the name suggests, they’re also invisible to game animals and observers.
No telling how you’ll react when faced with what lurks after dark, but with Bushnell® Night Vision, time will never again dictate your hours of operation. These optics turn night into day with built-in infrared illuminators and advanced light-gathering technology. This new StealthView™ II digital model uses an infrared spotlight for long-range brightness and clarity.
The entire lineup is perfect for camping, caving, wildlife observation, surveillance – any time or place you think you’re ready.
- Optical Performance
- 5x magnification range, 42mm objective
- Field of View – 30 ft at 1000 yards
- Dual Infrared Illuminator
- 1600 ft Viewing Range
- Magnification: 5x
- Objective Lens: 42mm
- Battery Size: 6 AA (Not Included)
- Operating Time w/ super Infared: Up to 2 Hours of Continuous Run Time
- Operating Time without super Infared: Up to 8 Hours of Continuous Run Time
- Temperature Range (F/C): 14 – 104 / -10 – 40
- Dimensions(in. / mm): 6.5 x 3.5 x 2.3 / 66 x 102 x 57
- Exit Pupil (mm): 13.1@1x / 5.2@4x
- Weight (oz/g): 20.2 ox / 573g
- Tripod Mount: Yes
- Video Out: NTSC
- 12V Connector: 5mm outside dimension 2mm inside dimension 14mm shaft length Positive center signal