Hunters and precision shooters alike can find a Bushnell® Forge™ riflescope to fit their needs. All configurations are built to withstand every environment. The fully-multi coated optics deliver bright, high-contrast images with minimal eyestrain. Whatever the scenario, Forge™ riflescopes have a solution.
All exterior lens surfaces have Bushnell’s new EXO Barrier™ coating. EXO Barrier, quite simply, is the best protective lens coating technology Bushnell has ever developed. Added at the end of the coating process, EXO Barrier molecularly bonds to the lens and fills the microscopic pores in the glass. The result is an ultra-slick coating that repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris – rain, snow, fingerprints and dirt will not stick. EXO Barrier is built to last: the bonded coating will not fade with the passage of time or normal wear and tear.
- CLARITY – The best resolution and contrast in all lighting conditions
- HIGH LIGHT TRANSMISSION – Ultra Wide Band Coating enables optimum brightness and true color in every lighting condition
- SIDE PARALLAX – Easily correct parallax error without removing eyes from the target
- PRECISION – Exposed, locking zero stop turrets and multiple ballistic options offer the ability to make quick adjustments as needed
- SCOPE COVERS – Included Butler Creek® Flip-Up Scope Covers protect lenses from dust, debris
- SUN SHADE – Included 2.5-inch sunshade aids in target acquisition on bright days
- Product SKU: RF4275TF1
- Mag x Objective: 4.5-27x50mm
- Reticle: Deploy MOA Reticle
- Focal Plane: Fixed Focal Plane
- Elevation Travel MOA: 60/60
- Travel per Revolution: 20 MOA
- Parallax: 25 yards
- Eye Relief (Max PWR): 4
- Field of View (ft @ 100 yds): 22.5-4
- Weight: 27.9 oz.
- Length: 14″
- UPC: 029757003881