The FORGE 10×30 binos are the pinnacle of folding roof prism binoculars. They offer high power with compact and lightweight convenience. Whether you’re travelling, hiking, hunting, or bird watching, you’ll find them indispensable.
ED Prime glass, PC3 phase coating, dielectric coating, and Bushnell’s EXO Barrier, these waterproof binoculars will satisfy the most demanding of users. On top of that, you can buy with confidence as they’re covered by Bushnell’s full lifetime Ironclad Warranty.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – Bushnell’s newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction – Water’s no problem because they’re waterproof when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- ED Prime Glass – Bushnell’s highest quality glass delivers amazing color, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
- PC-3 Phase Coating – Applied to the prisms, it enhances resolution and contrast.
- Dielectric Prism Coating – Applied to the prisms, it ensures vivid color reproduction and allows 92% light transmission for bright images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics – Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission for bright, high-contrast images.
- Magnification: 10x30mm
- Color: Terrain
- Field of View: 30 ft @1000 yds
- Weight: 13.7oz
- Eye Relief: 18mm
- Exit Pupil: 3mm
- Eye Cups: Twist-up
- Prism System: Roof
- Prism Glass: BAK-4
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Protective Lens Coating: Exo Barrier
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Extra-low Dispersion Glass: ED Prime
- Phase Correction Coating: PC3 Phase Coating
- Dielectric Prism Coating: Yes
- Ultrawide Band Coating: Yes
- Lead Free Glass: Yes
- Collection: Forge