Superb ranging accuracy and advanced optics combine to make the best of both worlds in Bushnell’s Fusion X 10X42mm Ranging Binocular. This HDOS—High-Definition Optical System—provides optimum viewing clarity, while the one-of-a-kind ActivSync™ Display means you’ll never again have trouble reading the ranging readout. Together, they make the Fusion X the one tool every hunter needs.
- First of its kind ActivSync™ display technology fluidly morphs from black readouts against bright backgrounds to red readouts against dark ones, with infinitely variable tones. No more lost readings on game in deep cover. No more washed-out numbers on those super-bright cloudless days. No more guessing about whether you’re seeing a 600 or an 800 or ranging a buck or a tree. This is what best-in-class rangefinding was destined to be.
- IPX7 waterproof construction means the Fusion X can be submerged at 1 meter for 30 minutes without compromising the integrity of the glass or electronics.
- Full one-mile ranging capability, accuracy to +/- one yard, and near/far, bow, and rifle ballistic modes provide exacting data. This is precision ranging that supports successful shots.
- Snow, sleet, pouring rain, fog, and grit are no match for the Fusion X thanks to our EXO™ Barrier lens protection. Our proprietary coating technology bonds to exterior lens surfaces to repel moisture, oil, dust, and debris so your view is clear no matter what Mother Nature is dishing out around you.
- The Fusion X’s HDOS—High-Definition Optical System—means you can tell antlers from branches well before sunrise and through the last legal minutes of shooting light. Our fully multi-coated lenses and high-quality BK7 prisms bring light to the eye and crystal-clear pictures that enhance game animal identification.
- Backed by Bushnell’s Lifetime Ironclad Warranty, fully transferable with no receipt required.